Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The 2007 Schedule

The schedule for the winter of 2006 and into 2007 is looking like this:

December 10 - Chilly Willy Half Marathon (Mississauga)
February 25 - YMCA Half Marathon (Peterborough)
March 11 - St Patricks 5K (Toronto)
March 25 - Around the Bay 30K (Hamilton)
April 7 - Spring Run Off 8K (Toronto)
May 27 - Ottawa Half Marathon
June 16/17 - Muskoka Long Course
July 8 - Peterborough Half Ironman
July 22 - Ironman Lake Placid

After that? Hopefully just enjoy the rest of the summer!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I googled the Peterborough Half Ironman and your blogg came up on the top of the list! I have been looking to find out the offical date and you have it listed. Thanks! Tri Sport has not updated their site yet, but thanks to you I now know. It will be my first Half Ironman. Very excited! Most people think that's strange but I'm sure you can relate. I did the Huntsville long coarse last summer and loved it. Will Lake Placid be your first full Ironman?

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home