Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Back to work...

Well, that's it for long weekends until Christmas! Had one Thanksgiving dinner of roast beef, potatoes and veggies galore at Shayne's dad's place and then turkey dinner with all the fixings at my parent's place the next day. The best of both worlds!

Got lots of knitting done. I am almost finished the shrug and it looks like it is going to fit. Hopefully I can get to the Walmart and find the yarn I want for the next project.

I only ran on Saturday over the weekend - a long run of 16K. Sunday and Monday I took off for holiday and travel for Thanksgiving. Back in full force this week. Pulling my running group along as they want to do the 10K that is running at the same time as the half in November. So I whipped them up a little four week schedule to get them there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home