Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Operation Frequency - Phase Two Complete

So, after my Niagara half marathon I took a week off. All I did during that week was walk back and forth to work each day. It was nice. But a week is enough for me to be ready to get on with it. So I decided that I would start running to and from work each day. On Mondays I put all my clothes and food for the week in a back pack and walk to work. Then I run home Monday night. Then Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I run to and from work. Friday morning I run into work, and then Friday night I walk home with my dirty clothes.

This nets me 7 kilometers of walking each week and 28 kilimeters of running for the work week. Pair that with my weekend long run and leading a run group twice a week and I am managing to get in about 55 kilometers work of running each week with very little effort and time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home