Friday, December 01, 2006

When did I move to Vancouver?

So, it is December 1 and we are in for another 30 mm or so of rain. The west coast is just getting over a huge snowfall. What's wrong with this picture? From my point of view, nothing. I don't really like the snow. As someone committed to human powered transportation (walking, running, cycling) the absence of snow means it just easier to get around in a city where home owners and renters don't believe in clearning their sidewalks of snow and ice.

Operation Frequency is still in effect, but it has been scaled back a little bit this week (and more next week) as I get ready to run the Chilly Willy half marathon on December 10. I was feeling a little tired yesterday (or at least tired in the legs), so took the TTC in today in the rain. I hope to run home the long way tonight and get in 10k or so.

I'm hoping to unveil my fundraising web page this weekend, so check back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home