Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm thinking about building an ark...

Man. It rained for the latter part of yesterday and I woke up to rain this morning. Wet ride to yoga class, then, after class I had to put my wet clothes on again to ride home. Yuck. Wet clothes from riding into work this morning. Hope they dry by the end of the day. Looks like it is supposed to let up in time for me to run this evening.

Was back at the gym yesterday doing some strength training. Worked my way through the exercises that my chiropractor gave me last year. Now this morning my butt is killing me. Last night at yoga we rolled on tennis balls (think: giving yourself your own fairly painful massage). So I am sure those things combined have resulted in my pained state.

I am almost finished the front part of my sleeveless funnel neck top. One thing I noticed when looking at it on Sunday is that where I bound stitches off on a purl row, the shape is not 'definined', while where I bound off stitched on a knit row, the shape is clear, like steps. I hope this won't affect the shape of one side of the garment when I stitch it together. I am really hoping it will fit as it seems to measuring a bit smaller than I figured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home