Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Five Weeks Running...

I think it has been five weeks now that I have managed to be at pilates class at 7:30 on Wednesday morning. Five weeks. I enjoy the class, the instructor is very gentle and her classes have a nice flow to them. Plus, since it finishes at 8:15, and I don't start work until 9:30 it means plenty of time to sit in the steam room.

Ran with my running group last night. Hard to believe that it is now dark when we finish. We are certainly entering into the dark days of winter. I purchased a new pair of Adidas running tights yesterday on my lunch hour and ran in them last night. They are capri style and come just below my knee. It was about 12 degrees when I went out last night and they were toasty. So even though they are thin, I imagine they will be good in colder weather as well. I still need a new pair of full length tights, but I will wait a bit before I buy those. I am always shocked that I have no problem spending $75 on a pair of running tights, but I would never dream of spending that kind of money on a regular pair of pants.

Tonight I am working on having more of a social life and am going to see Goodness with an ex-coworker. The author of the play wrote a novel a few years ago that we both loved. So I am hoping that this will be just as good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home