Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Now for something a little more seasonal...

Temperatures have dropped again, so if any more precipitation falls it will likely be in the form of snow.

Had a really great run last night. Slow, but great and one of those days when slow doesn't matter. I ran for just over 40 minutes with one of them women I usually run with. I haven't seen her in a while as she was out west visiting her brand new (and first) grand daughter. Then when she returned home she had to deal with the death of a friend. So it was nice to see her after so long. After we parted ways at the Y, I ran for another 20 minutes on my own. The pace was a bit quicker, but I just felt very relaxed and the running felt effortless. Because of that it meant that I was free to think about other things. What those other things were I can't remember, but I do remember that I was almost home again when I realized that I hadn't been thinking about running or being tired or how slow I was going, or anything like that. Maybe it helped that it was eight degrees, no wind and no snow.

Woke up this morning to get to pilates class at 7:30. I have started making sure I sign up for the class the day before. Since I have been going regularly I don't usually sign up because I know she expects me there, but I find if I sign up the day before I am less likely to roll over and go back to bed. Anyway, today's class was tough, but really great.

Tonight I ride the first of the zone 2 trainer rides in the Computrainer Challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home