Thursday, December 08, 2005

What's been going on...

Not much I guess or otherwise I might have been compelled to write something.

Monday night yoga class, Tuesday night a chilly run, Wednesday morning pilates class (which is getting tougher!) and Wednesday night CompuTrainer challenge ride.

The CompuTrainer challenge has me feeling a little bit depressed. I am dead last with the slowest time every week, and even people with slower times on the lactate test are kicking my butt. I am trying to remain upbeat about the whole thing. I am sure some of it just the plain old stuck inside winter blues, but being last every single time starts to get really depressing. With the speeds I have been averaging on these rides (and my long rides on the weekend) I find I am constantly concerned about making the bike cut off time in Penticton next year. One part of me thinks it will all be OK and the other part of me thinks that it is a long way to go and a lot of money to spend to miss the bike cut off. But I guess racing means facing the possibility of 'failure'.

What am I looking foward to today? The Swiss Chalet Festive Special delivered to my office!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home