Monday, December 19, 2005

Pictures finally...

I finally posted some pictures of my finished knit projects, just click on the thumbnails along the right to see some larger photos.

Quiet weekend. Saturday I rode kilometers 84 to 144 of the Ironman Canada course on the Computrainer. Only 36 more kilometers to go before I can say I have ridden the whole thing. Of course it is a different thing all together to ride it over the course of four weekends than it is to ride it in around 8 hours and then get off and run a marathon... Sunday I did a 14 kilometer run. It was fairly cold, but 95% of the sidewalks are clear so footing wasn't too much of a problem.

I finished the back and one side of the little baby sweater. But I am out of yarn and am hoping my mom will pop into the store where I bought it and find more and then I can finish the other side. I am practicing my buttonholes as I have never done them before. It is harder than it looks. I will practice a bit more more I finish the other side of the sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home