Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ugh, I got lazy again...

It's been a full week since I put anything up here... so let us take a look backwards shall we?

Today: ~8K run at lunch in the snow and wind.
Yesterday: A little wipe out on my bike on the way to pilates class. A really boring pretty much flat 30K ride on the computrainer for the challenge.
Tuesday: a very easy run with the group I lead including a new beginner that just joined
Monday: Yoga class. Lots of hip and hamstring work. Enjoyable but difficult
Sunday: a 12K run, slipped and fell on some ice on the hill around the corner from my house
Saturday: 2 hours on the computrainer. Rode kilometers 36-84 of the Ironman Canada course including Richters Pass.
Friday: bailed out of swimming because I had to leave my bike at the office Thursday night because I had a flat tire

So that's about it in a nutshell.

I am working on a little baby sweater for kicks. I don't think I have enough yarn to make the whole sweater, but I wanted to see if I could figure out how to follow the pattern so I cast it on with some left over yarn I had. If I do manage to finish it I have no idea what I will do with it. It is for a very young baby (like 1 year or less) so I am not sure who I could give it to as most of the babies I know right now are coming up on (or just past) one year. I am still working on the funnel neck top. I made a mistake and I am thinking about how I am going to fix it.

I have a work Christmas party this evening. The snow is REALLY coming down so we'll see what the turn out is like.

2 Comments:

Blogger Smerdyakov said...

Thursday - AM strangled a hobo.

4:42 PM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

Maybe where you live, but we don't have any hobos once the snow falls.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home