Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Week in Review

I know, review is usually a Monday activity, but, well, ....

Monday - Yoga Class
Tuesday - Morning: 1800 meter swim ; Evening: 7.25 km run
Wednesday - Blood Lactate test on the CT
Thursday - nothing, ditched the run due to freezing rain
Friday - 2350 meter swim
Saturday - the first 70 km of the Ironman Canada course including Richter's Pass
Sunday - 17.75 km run ; first go at the stretching DVD

4150 meters swimming
70 km of cycling
25 km of running
10h 30m total training time

I didn't get as much knitting done as I had hoped. I had even planned out how many rows I needed to do each day to finish the sleeve. But Friday night I felt like I was coming down with another cold. It never really turned into anything, but made me feel a little wiped out over the weekend. So I didn't accomplish as much as I had hoped.

This week is a bit lighter. About the same amount of swimming, but a slightly shorter weekend ride and run. So there is hope for me yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home