Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The video game is eating my mind

I have been so focused on this Uru game lately (playing every evening pretty much) that I have neglected knitting. But last night we actually forgot to tune in for the first new Gilmore Girls episode in like 2 months! What betrayal. We have satellite at work, but alas, it is not being replayed any time this week. We will have to wait for more repeats. I vow not to miss Veronica Mars tonight. Uru will have to wait.

Had a great swim workout yesterday morning. Main set was 3 sets of 5 x 100 meters. The first set was slower than T-Pace (the pace determined by my time trial last week), the second set was at T-Pace and the final set was 5 seconds faster than T-Pace. I like the variety and the opportunity to try to get a feel for different paces.

I need to get back on my Wednesday pilates class as this is the second week that I didn't go. But yoga started again this week which was great.

Tonight it is Ride 7 of the Computrainer Challenge. I haven't won one yet, but I've been consistent! Haven't missed a ride in the series yet.

Well, here's to Veronica Mars and hoping sometime in that hour I can cast on the front of the Banff sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home