Monday, January 09, 2006

Week in review

Training Week In Review
8 hours and 50 minutes of training
3100 meters swimming
100 kilometers cycling (all on the computrainer)
32 kilometers running

Did a 1000 meter time trial in the pool. I have lost a bit of swimming fitness, but not too much. Really focused on technique for this time trial rather than speed. When I felt my technique falling apart I forced myself to slow down. I average 2:00/100 which is pretty slow. The 1000 took me 20:02. I would like to try this year to get my 1000 at or just under 19:00.

Long ride this week was 2:40. Rode the Ironman Florida course which everyone says is flat, but really, it isn't. No steep climbs, but lots of small terrain changes. It is actually a nice course to ride for a long ride.

Knitting Week In Review
I didn't get much knitting done this week. My parents bought me a Myst sequel game a few years ago that my computer wasn't powerful enough to run. Now that the boyfriend got his new computer we can finally play it. It has been eating alot of my free time! But Friday night I did finish the back of the Banff sweater. Yea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home