Thursday, January 26, 2006

Opted for the rest...

Didn't get on the bike last night, which was fine, it was listed on the schedule as an easy bike ride or a rest day. I think I had a bit of a sinus infection or something because my eye hurt yesterday whenever I coughed or blew my nose and let's just say that that was most of the day. Seems to be gone this morning and I am feeling better. I'll run with my running group this evening and see how I feel.

Did a bit of knitting yesterday but haven't been able to sit down to more than two rows lately. We are still watching Sex and the City in chronological order and we are into a lot of episodes I haven't seen, so I don't knit during those episodes. Last night was also a very exciting new episode of Veronica Mars. So exciting that I fell asleep half way through. But really, it was exciting, I was just tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home