Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Week In Review

Monday - Rest Day
Tuesday - 2500 meter swim in the AM ; 6km run in the PM
Wednesday - Started to ride the computrainer challenge ride, but part way into the ride I heard these strange, what sounded like electrical, noises. Finally determined that it was tire melting on the drum of the CT. Brought a quick end to the ride.
Thursday - 9 km rum
Friday - 2100 meter swim. Was going to attempt to re-do Wednesday's ride, but by the time I got home, mounted a new tire, fished out a new tube ... it was late.
Saturday - Rode and easy hour on the CT, then did the Challenge ride, and rode an easy cool down watching my spin scan trying to even out my pedal stroke
Sunday - 14 km run

TOTAL
Swim: 4600 meters
Bike: 52 km
Run: 30 km
Total hours: 7:00

Good news for today is that I finally finished the sleeve on the Banff sweater!! After a lot of procrastination (mostly laziness) I finished it last night. Since it is a raglan sleeve is just got faster as the stitches decreased. I will hopefully cast on the second sleeve this evening. I might just finish this thing yet. I have eye on a knit 'coat' for my next project, but am also considering socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home