Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Mystery Flat #2


Well, I bailed on the computrainer ride last night. Got home and remembered that on Sunday Shayne had commented that my rear tire was flat. This is the second flat I have had on the trainer (or, to be more precise AFTER riding the trainer as it never happens while riding). When I have changed them and checked the tube, there is NOTHING wrong with it. So maybe the valve is faulty and it is leaking slowly. Who knows. But I went to the neighbourhood MEC today and picked up a stash of tubes just in case.

Also, when I was in there, the vest that I have been after for a while was on sale, so I picked one up. Of course, this recent bit of warm weather won't be enough for me to wear it, but it might be useful for the half marathon this weekend!

Off to the gym this evening. Despite the warm temperatures, there is still no where suitable for a speedwork so I will hop on a treadmill.

New episodes of Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars to look forward to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home