Friday, February 09, 2007

The need to knit

It has been a busy couple of days. Wednesday I didn't get off the bike until close to 8:00 pm and was beat, and had to get up at 5:15 the next morning, so it was all I could do to stay awake long enough to relax for a bit in front of the teevee. Last night I was grumpy because I didn't want to run in the cold, wind and dark, but was a trooper and met my running group for a hill workout. I got home and this time spent some time napping in front of the teevee. So it has been a rather unproductive week on the knitting front. I'm going home to another hour on the bike tonight, but I hope to spend the balance of the evening getting some work done on the cardigan.

This weekend is looking like it is shaping up to be a busy one. My runningmania.com friend Dave was whining about the cold weather and even looking to do something crazy, like run on a treadmill for three hours. So, I told him I would run one way to the east end, he could meet up with me part way and we could run the rest of the run together, thus forcing him to stay out for the duration of his run. Coffee on me if he manages to brave it. So that is Saturday morning. Then get the groceries done. Sunday morning my parents are coming in to town for breakfast and then I have to get on the bike by about 2:00 PM so I can get a three hour ride in before I collapse on the couch behind a giant plate of nachos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home